Saturday, 19 September 2009

And finally i went

The view from the hotel window, 16th floor (or something like it).




Apologies to all the people I've taken sneaky photos of during this trip. You just all looked so funny/American :P




Central Park. Wanted to walk away all the hours spent trapped in a chair above the Atlantic.





This pair was sitting by the John Lennon memorial, so was the guy above :)




This photo is funny timing because of the woman standing to the left on the bridge. You can sort of see she's looking down, having one hand by her mouth. Her boyfriend is proposing to her.

Didn't notice it until she asked if I would take a photo of them a few minutes later. She went something like "We just got engaged, on Bow Bridge!!". Didn't really know how to respond to that. Think I went with "Okay".

2 comments:

  1. I even see the top 1/20th of a mop of slightly curled brown hair; the guy actually knelt? Nice and flimy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I didn't noticed that

    ReplyDelete