I love taking photos of trams :)
Don't know what is wrong with the trees above, the ones below are more up to speed. Spring arrives much earlier that at home. Imagine what a little more south can do...
A designated area where posters are allowed to be posted. At the top you find instructions on allowed size and numbers.
This is a detail from a statue on main road. I snapped it because I found it to be a weird mixture of styles. The text appears to be runic writing but the dramatic event doesn't quite seem to be of the same genre.
Pity I can't comment right below a picture, like in Flickr or photoblog :(
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand I love the fact that clicking on the pictures gives me an unshrunk(that a word?) version of it. Is the woman really "givin' him some"? Or is she just powerless and falling down on him? :|
And that other guy. Any guesses on what he's trying to do with that sharp stub in his hand? :| :|
You have trams in stockholm too?
ReplyDeleteGbg only place with trams for real (apart from Norrköping, but that doesn't count). There's a tourist line in Sthlm but doesn't count either. However, there were trams back in the old days in Sthlm, the first ones in Sweden (mid/late 1800). Had to give way to the underground in mid 1900.
ReplyDelete