One of the few things I can remember from my previous visit to Austria is this church. I think they were rebuilding it then too, about ten years ago.
I just love the tourists that I assume are Russian. The turquoise is a bit bold, given that everyone else is wearing fur but she pulls it off.
The pink back in the far left corner has the rudest colleagues. After coming from Budapest, where they're quite unpleasant, Vienna was a new low. I'm trying to give them €'s for pastry and they get all mad about it. Same with all Austrians I interacted with.
This is the house next to where Mozart either was born or lived or died or something else that's of importance. My photo of the plaque came out blurry.
I was almost run over by three different horse carriages. I'm quite impressed myself but must add that it was rather intentional, wanted views from the road.
This was in the toilet (not inside the actual bowl) of the building above. Based on the bottom line, I think it's the Parliament.
No comments:
Post a Comment